Nova Group’s response to COVID-19
- Mar 19, 2020
COVID-19 has been declared as a pandemic by the World Health Organisation and Nova Group has taken considered actions to protect our people from the evolving global situation of the spread of COVID-19. As a people-based business, the health and well being of our people, their families, our clients and our community is Nova Group’s first priority.
Across our offices globally, Nova Group has adopted official government alerts and guidance regarding travel, self- isolation and business continuity practices and taken additional steps to minimise the potential impact.
Within Australia and New Zealand specifically, our response is ahead of the national Government guidance, and has been implemented to ensure our business remains at the forefront of this complex situation. As an Australian sovereign company Nova’s commitment to sustaining business operations is key to the resilience of our client network and employment community.
Nova Group has implemented additional measures in alignment with Government guidance include:
- Suspension of all travel to China, Hong Kong, Macau, Iran, Northern Italy and South Korea
- Suspension of Nova domestic travel between office locations
- Immediate isolation of staff exposed to suspected close contact
- Mandatory 14-day self-isolation for any staff returning home from abroad
- Reduced staffing of Nova offices for essential services, or staffed on a controlled roster basis, enabling in-office social distancing
- Implementation of Work-From-Home measures
- Suspension of employer-initiated social or non-work-related gatherings in affected locations or region
- Limitation of Nova face-to-face meetings at Nova sites to <6 persons
- Nova site visitor screening and control measures
« Back to newsroom