Graduate Development Program
Nova Graduate Development Program
Nova recognises that honesty, fairness, mutual respect and the responsible exercise of power are fundamental to achieving equity for all and is committed to providing employees with an environment free from all forms of discrimination, harassment, vilification and victimisation.
All employees will be treated fairly and equally. Selection for employment, promotion, training, remuneration or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability. All employees will be encouraged and supported to develop to their full potential.
Nova’s 2020 Graduate Development Program provides participants with on the job training, tailored to suit specialist skill sets, that contribute to solving the world problems that really matter. The Graduate Development Program provides:
- Professional development and a commitment to your personal growth;
- Specific ongoing training for graduates;
- Regular contact with senior staff including a dedicated mentor;
- Competitive remuneration packages;
- Annual personal and professional development allowance and leave;
Nova’s Graduate Development Program is a two-year program. Graduates will typically undertake two to three rotations with the aim of optimising the exposure of graduates to the business and developing well-rounded consultants.
Each graduate selected for the Graduate Development Program will be required to develop a series of competencies that are aligned to one of Nova’s core capabilities. The specialisation will complement their degree and chosen field of endeavour. Nova’s current core capabilities are:
- Model Based Systems Engineering;
- Safety and Certification;
- Software Development
- Modelling and Analytics;
- Test and Evaluation;
- Weapons Engineering;
- Speciality Engineering;
- Asset Management.
- Completing your Bachelor of Engineering Degree in either (Software, Aerospace, Electrical / Electronic, Mechatronic / Mechanical);
- Australian Citizen (due to Defence Security requirements).
- Be able to pass an AFP check;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to consult to a diverse group of clients;
- Be a clear communicator both written and verbal;
- Flexibility in work approach and a team player;
- Ability to travel at times;
- A passion for solving the client problems that really matter;
- Placements are very competitive so the flexibility to consider relocation is advantageous.