We are committed to being a Great Place to Work
Nova Group is dedicated to creating a culture of diversity, inclusion and equality, and in so doing, deliver on its promise of being a people-focused employer and a great place to work. In 2012, Nova established the Women In Nova (WIN) committee, which soon widened its scope to become IDEAL – Inclusion, Diversity, Equality, Action and Leadership Committee. The broad objective of this committee is to proactively focus on company-wide culture and education to ensure that Nova is a supportive and inclusive place to work.
– Greg Hume, Group Chief Executive Officer (Nova Group)
– Ankur Upadhyaya, – Application Developer (Nova Group)
– Jill Noble, Chief Financial Officer (Nova Group)
– Sarah Cannard, Senior Systems Engineer – PhD (Nova Systems)
– Ifaham Nizam , Application Developer (Nova Group)
Nova recognises that honesty, fairness, mutual respect and the responsible exercise of leadership are fundamental to achieving equality for all, and is committed to providing our team with an environment free from all forms of discrimination, harassment, vilification and victimisation.
Nova believes in empowering our people to succeed and our team are actively encouraged and supported to develop to their full potential. Nova is committed to creating a culture of diversity, inclusion and equality.